- Your grandma makes it — it’s warm. You sleep with it. Answer: a quilt
- This is a really old famous writer. Answer: William Shakespeare
- It’s Friday! It’s a candybar!Answer: Payday
- It’s coming out of your nose.
- “Boogers! Snot!”
- Yes — another word for what’s happening . . . . Answer: Drip
- (hilarious laughter) Just skip it! Answer: Armpit
- Thing in the sky. When you’re little, you make fun of it. Answer: Uranus
- People who can’t have regular bikes use this. Answer: Tricycle
- Uh . . . . . no. Answer: Pierce Brosnon / Judge Judy
- When a little kid wets himself, he had a . . . . Answer: Accident
- When you get owned, you get . . . . Answer: Pawn (Internet geeks will love this)
- You’re an animal in the jungle, and you have an abnormally large butt. Answer: Baboon
- They’re white. They’re really annoying. Answer: Seagull
Also, most disturbing outburst, followed by most awkward silence, followed by funniest/most appropriate pass on a card:
A student turned over the word “Kiss” and shouted, “Oh, this is what you do with your girlfriend!”
His partner shouted, “Fight!”
The reader said, “No, the other thing!”
Everyone went silent and looked around at each other.
The reader said, “Come on, man!”
His partner gave a nervous laugh and said, “Uh, what do you want me to say here?”
The reader waved his hand and said, “No, not that! Before that!”
His partner said, “Oh! Kiss!”
The next card they turned up was “Sexism.” They skipped it.