As I pack my bags and prepare to head out to Minneapolis for AWP 2015, I thought I’d offer y’all a few of the articles I’ve been reading about the conference this year:
- From theMinneapolis Star Tribune: “Huge Writing Conference Will Have Minneapolis Fully Booked,” by Laurie Hertzel.
- From TwinCities.com: “Readers and Writers column: All in for AWP,” by Mary Ann Grossmann.
- From Poetry Foundation: “Instead of Going to AWP,” by Gina Myers.
- From The Review Review: “Making the Most of AWP: Advice from Editors and Writers.”
- From Yemassee, the literary journal of the University of South Carolina: “In Defense of Panels,” by Justin Brouckaert.
- From Entropy magazine: “Entropy’s Guide to #AWP15.”
Everyone who’s going, I’ll see you there! All my students, I’ll see you here, on the blog! Anyone who’s staying home this year, whether by choice or by circumstances, enjoy your free time! I’ll envy your rested bliss when I’m on the other end of this thing. 🙂